Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's not zero at all!

For the past week or so, my Statcounter meter has been reading 0 visitors to my blog. How could that be? I kept telling myself...well, now I've figured out that it's broken! Because it still reads 0 and I've had 5 comments posted today!

Yay! I'm still popular!!

I don't know why I feel so insecure about this...it's like I'm in highschool all of a sudden. I guess we just need to feel like someone's listening to what we have to say.

So, thanks for listening!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je laisse peu de commentaires ces jours-ci, mais je suis là ;)

Caro said...

Meeeee too!

Anonymous said...

Même chose ici :D

Julie said...

Merci! Merci!! Moi aussi je vais voir vos blogues à tous les jours! C'est drôle comme on a l'impression d'être en contact avec les gens quand on lit leurs blogues? C'est comme si on les appellait à tous les jours.

Carl said...

Oui, tu as parfaitement raison ...

C'est surtout comme si on les connaissait, alors que dans notre cas, on ne se connait pas du tout!

Anonymous said...

You also know that your secret admirer reads you. He stays in the shadow but still reads you.

hé hé hé !

P.S. I really don't want to be spooky on this one. Hope I am not!

Julie said...

Carl: tu viens au yulblog en mai, on pourrait se connaître là? Peut-être on s'est déjà rencontré?

Anonymous: Not spooky. Yet. But I don't know how I feel about having a secret admirer...

Anonymous said...

On c'est déjà jasé ça en février ...

Et j'y étais aussi en avril ... et je vais sûrement y être en mai ouais!

:D

Anonymous said...

I can stop if you prefer!