Friday, May 18, 2007

Ethiopia

Yes, I'm going to Ethiopia. I bought myself a plane ticket from September 3rd to the 22nd. I'm going to Africa.
I sort of did it on a "coup de tête" but I'm going. I'm getting my shots this week and I have to get a visa from the ethiopian embassy before I leave. This is big. Don't yet know how I feel about it but I'm going. I need to travel more. As so many of my friends have said; "this is a going to be a life-changing experience for you". Yes, I suppose it is.

5 comments:

Chris - Dreaming of Babylon said...

Congrats!.... Why Ethiopia? are you going with your friend Erin?
And yes it will change your life.... I just came back from South East Asia and nothing is the same... :-)

jp said...

Wow, this is so big!

Anonymous said...

Whoooaa, beau coup de tête! Mon père va au Burkina Faso en Octobre, y'avait des chances qu'on aille avec lui. On verra bien.

appelsj said...

Africa, wow!
ca prend du guts!
j'ai hate de lire tes aventures!

Unknown said...

yes, I'm going to visit my friend Erin who is there now until Sept. 21st. I don't think I'd go if I were by myself.
Yep, it's big...but it's very cool!! I'm totally excited!!