Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Horoscope of the day

This is just what I needed to hear. How can they know? It must be true.

"The forecast is wonderful today, Julie. You may have been asking yourself a thousand questions about what will become of you, especially in terms of your career. It's as though all your experience so far no longer makes any sense. But the positive aspect of that observation will energize you over the course of the day. Live for the moment, be in the present, but know that anything is possible for the future."

5 comments:

Aud said...

Man Jules, where do you get this shit? Do you actually believe in the horoscope? I much prefer reading you baby. And I have, I had just forgotten my stupid password and thsu couldn't comment on any of your post.

Anonymous said...

And how is this horoscope true? Any revelations by the end of the day?

Julie said...

Aud, it's okay. I know you're a faithful reader but I was starting to miss your comments.
To both of you re-horoscope: I have a positive outlook on my future these days, telling myself all I have to do is visualize what I want and it'll happen!! So I've been visualizing winning an oscar, meeting and marrying kiefer sutherland, owning a big house...but of course, I haven't forgotten about the present! It's just been more energizing to think positive thoughts about my future.

erin said...

yay julie! i'venow read all your blog. so much fun.

Julie said...

yay!! I'm so happy miss Erin is back!!