Thursday, April 12, 2007

Okay, okay, I've been tagged by Caro

Alright, alright. I'll give you 7 songs I'm currently listening to. I'd just like to say however, that I am by no means a reference in music. I've actually never really been into music that much, certainly not the way Erin, Véro, and Caro are. I guess it's just one of those things I never got into. I think to really be into music, you have to have developped a taste for it while in highschool (like so many other things like pot, beer, movies, television), and I just never did. I was a bit of a dork and I read books instead.

Anyway, here are 7 songs I listen to in my car lately. Because I don't own an iPod or have a decent sound system in my house.

Put your records on - Corinne Bailey Rae (it's been in my head for two days now)
Making music - Chungking (I love songs you can sing along to and move your body to the beat)
Heartbeats - The Knife (what a fantastic song)
1990 - Jean Leloup (parce que c'est l'heure des communications)
Buffalo Stance - Nenneh Cherry (the guy's a jiggolo man!!!)
Never tear us apart - INXS (I told you I was a dork!)
By your side - Sade (because all my friends know that this list would not be complete without Sade)

And now, I tag Fred, Francis et Carl. Parce que tous les autres, vous avez déjà été taggés.

5 comments:

jp said...

You should do a list of books that had an impact on you.

Caro said...

Yeah, a book tag.

What familiar songs...

All the years I've been listening to Chungking, I'd never seen any of their videos! Thanks honey!!! Bonne nuit ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mautadine, j'ai été taggé ... moi qui pensais m'en sortir!

Je fais ça aujourd'hui alors :D

Anonymous said...

C'est faaaaaaaaaait!

Ipleadthefifthh said...

Hmmm... des valeurs sûres..