Monday, May 07, 2007

Walk the walk

Okay, the title of this post is cheezy, but I couldn't resist!

I decided that I needed a project this summer. My first criteria was to help out a good cause, and my second was to be able to use it to help out my own good cause, that is the whole issue of getting back in shape.

And I found the perfect cause! I'm going to walk to raise funds for breast cancer. It's a 60-km walk across the streets of Montreal at the end of August. And I have to raise 2000$ to be able to walk. Help me out if you can, it would be much appreciated by so many women.

And in honour of this, my blog is now back to pink, my favourite colour.

4 comments:

Caro said...

Yay! Go girl! 60 km! C'est plus long qu'un marathon ;-) I'll sponsor you!

Anonymous said...

Until you walk the walk, you should try to danse the pole ...

don't know why mais me semble que je t'y verrais ...

Anonymous said...

oups sorry

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/490134598_561b80cde6.jpg?v=0

Julie said...

Ben,
There was a time when I thought long and hard about being a dancer. But no more, I found that making a living from my brain was way more fun.
Although, it could be fun to learn for more private enjoyment. Thanks for the flyer.