Tuesday, March 20, 2007

After 10 years

So as I was saying about friends...there are people that you just lose touch of, not because you don't have anything in common, but just because for some reason, you just lost their number or email. Then suddenly, they re-enter your life. This just happened with a friend from highschool. Actually, who am I kidding? grade school...back in Scarborough.

We haven't spoken in 10 years. What do you say to someone you haven't seen in 10 years? How have you been seems hardly appropriate. How is it possible to summarize 10 years of your life in an email or in a phone conversation (because he lives in San Francisco and I live here)?

I'm really happy to talk to him, but it's just kind of weird. I feel like I'm in highschool again, because our friendship hasn't evolved or adapted itself to our current lives.

I think this might call for a trip to San Francisco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fais jouer du Elliot Smith aka la trame sonore de Good Will Hunting! Si tu veux je peux te faire une démo d'un gars qui pleure! Hahaha...